Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lately

I been pretty busy so I feel the need to catch up on the fun things I been doing the past couple of weeks.
On one of Neil's days off we had a family day out, it was great. It was so nice to be out and Eve and Adi loved it too. They are just a couple of social butterflies that love people. We went and walked around the mall for while we set the girls in the same chair, I thought it was pretty cute. They loved the pond/waterfall.

The weather has finally started to resemble summer time, so we grilled some hamburgers on the barbeque.
Some friends of ours were in town for a couple of days. We were lucky enough to spend some time with them. This is Adia playing with little Finn. He is such a cutie, he crawls really well and uses things to pull himself up to standing. Ever since their visit Adia has be trying to pull herself up on everything.
Jason, please don't kill me. This is Ellynn holding her little boy Finn. He had a blow out so he had to borrow a sleeper. This was the least girlie one we had. Jason wasn't too thrilled about his son wearing girl clothes. Jason and Ellynn served in Finland with Neil and then Ellynn and I went to hair school together. Talk about a friendship that is meant to be. Our due dates were about 2 weeks apart, of course the girls came weeks early and Finn came 2 weeks late. Hopefully they will be moving back to Utah sometime soon, and close by.
I had the chance to go down to Moapa for my cousin's wedding. I didn't get very many pictures, so I'm kinda bummed about that. But it had been over a year since I had been down there last. It was so great to see my sisters and the rest of the family. My mom let Chavonne, Felicia, and I borrow her suburban so we could all fit. We still had to send Chavonne's little boy Wyatt with my mom and dad but we had a good time. Below is Misty, Adia, and Evelyn slepping, crammed in the very backseat of the suburban.
After the wedding in Las Vegas all the family headed back to Moapa for the luncheon. I was sitting next to my cousin Krista when she pointed out that the table next to us was completely full of little kids. It made us laugh cause it reminded us of when we were that age.
I had to post this picture because I finally got a picture of Adia where she doesn't have the "deer in the head lights" look on her face.
One of Evelyn's very favorite things is to be on her Daddy's shoulders. She seriously has a permanent grin on her face the whole time she is up there. I love how much my girls love their Daddy.

4 comments:

Cali said...

Hi! This is Cali, Geoff Stanley's wife. I saw your post on facebook. I just read your post dedicated to your friend Ashley. Denice and my mom were best friends growing up, and they came to visit us on Christmas every year. I didn't know Ashley real well but I know she was a great person. I do hope her family is doing okay.

You have two very adorable little girls!! I am excited to be able to link up to you! :) And by the way I think Geoff needs another haircut sometime soon!! ;) Talk to you later!

Cami said...

Such cute pics! Your girls are getting so big!! I can't believe how long Ellynn's hair is! That's funny about the sleeper! Once the business of the summer dies down I will come hang out with you so I can finally meet those cute babies! :)

ShEiLa said...

Such darling girls.

Glad you got to come down to the wedding. That back seat looks pretty full. Car seats take up alot of space.

When we were at the airport meeting Yvette's Jordan (Elder Tait) we saw Courtney May... he had just rushed over from the temple.

Enjoy your summer!

ToOdLeS.

Kristin said...

oh my gosh! I can't believe you had twins! I can't even imagine! I'll bet they are so much fun! And they are so cute! I'm glad you found me it will be fun to watch your cuties grow up!