Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our very favorite!

What's Adi's favorite?
What's Eve's favorite?
Their Daddy, of course!
Eve and Adi were playing in their room, and I was in the front room listening to them jabber away at each other when Neil came home from work. I got my customary "I missed you" kiss and a "How are you?" and the jabber in the next room stopped. Next thing we know Adia is crawling as fast as her little self could go into the room with Eve right on her heels. Daddy was home! And they weren't about to wait for him to come to them. So Neil laid down on the floor so his daughters could greet him properly, by climbing all over him. It melts my heart to see how much they love their Daddy. Thanks for being such a wonderful dad to my precious little girls Neil, I love you.

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

It is always fun to see that the kids are just as happy to see Daddy as the Mommy is... I love how your hubby is right down on their level.

ToOdLeS.

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Cute! What a good father.

Nate and Felicia said...

I love those moments!

LudvigsonFamily said...

Hi Angelica!
Your little girls are dolls. I am with you on the heart melting thing. My boys love their dad so much too that they just get fired up when he gets home. It is my favorite time of day, because then I get some ME TIME!!