Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July

Happy Independence Day!
Grandma Kathy sent some cute stuff for Evelyn and Adia for the 4th of July.
Adia showing off her "Baby's first fourth" bid and "red, white, & cute" socks
Evelyn in her bib and socks, thanks Grandma! Daddy is off to the side trying to get her to smile.
My little yoga baby. I am constantly catching Eve doing her "downward facing dog", if I'm lucky I'll catch her with her head on the floor as well, like she's about to do a summer salt.
Evelyn bonking heads with Daddy.
My view of Adia, I loved this face, mid-jabber.

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Its always fun to dress up the kids theme style. Your little girls are changing... looking a bit grown up. Time flies. Before you know it they will be a year old.

ToOdLeS.

Marci said...

Cute new socks and bibs. And you always have fun pics. I love how you pose the girls in those little chairs.