Tuesday, June 9, 2009

If you've ever held Evelyn you'd know that she has to know who's holding her. She has to take a look behind her every few minutes to make sure the person who was holding her last time she looked is still holding her.
We love cousins! Dusty and Kaylee(Felicia's) holding Eve and Adi
Adia never seems to want to play with toys, it always boxes or wet wipes or something like that. So Neil stuck the box on her head and this is what she did. We had a pretty good laugh.
Adia can now sit up pretty well. She still get over excited about going and falls on her face sometimes but not as often. Evelyn on the other hand has almost no interest in sitting up. Every time I go to sit her down she stiffens up, straight as a board.
I promise I did not stage this. As I've said before they can get around pretty well now and Adia decided she wanted to join in on Eve's fun with the Jumperoo. She ended up being Eve's step stool, and she thought it was really quite funny. So did I.

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Those two little girls are so cute Angelica. What a lucky Mommy you are. Are you ready for more yet? ;)

ToOdLeS.

The Oler Family said...

Yes, I am very lucky, I know I am. As for more kids, not yet.

Nate and Felicia said...

Those are some cute pictures! I can't wait to see what messes they make either. I wonder how different they will be from mine:)For your sake I hope they aren't as extreme as mine were.