I knew eventually this day would come, and it has. Evelyn and Adia made their first "mess" today. Lets be honest we all know its not really a mess but this is the first time they've ever gotten into anything.
Adia's first time emptying the dvds. I know there are many more and much bigger messed that will be made and I can't wait to blog about them.
4 comments:
They are SO cute!! I can't wait to come hang out and meet them! :)
I am so glad those two have each other to play with... and get into mischief with. Ü
It should make it easier until the girl competition begins... around eleven years old... but these girls may skip that kind of behavior all together.
ToOdLeS.
They're such cuties. But now you've gotta keep an eye on them. You never know what they'll get into. Csn't wait to hear all about it.
Yeah, I still haven't child proofed my house yet. I figured that out when all my nieces and nephews came over, and everything ended up everywhere. Good luck with that. :)
Post a Comment