Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A new approach to blogging

If you haven't noticed I'm trying a different approach to blogging. I've already outdone myself for the past 6 months in the past 2 days, many thanks to Neil and my early Valentine's/birthday present. Which makes blogging for me incredibly easy(as of right now I'm laying in bed, contemplating a nap). I hope to continue on this path of even multiple posts per day. Of course depending on the excitement of that day, but when you're the mom of 2 two year olds life is rarely quiet or boring. So wish me luck and stay tuned!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

I noticed this morning that you changed it up a bit. It will be nice to get updates more often. Your girls are so very cute and I bet they do keep you busy.

ToOdLeS.