Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Despicable Me

Despicable Me, an absolutely adorable movie that my kids completely love and I quite enjoy as well. Thankfully, it's funny, witty, and silly, it's just great!


I had to hurry and take pictures before the movie actually started because once it did, there would be no looking away and definitely not long enough to say "cheese".


"Spickle Me" is a favorite in our house.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

I wondered which movie to take to visit Madison with on Saturday... I will take this one. At her young age it makes me wonder... she loves scary. Monster House, The Christmas Carol... loves ghosts and mean guys and spooks... she isn't afraid of adult scary either. But I prefer not letting her see adult scary... that is too scary for adults.

Her current favorite is over the hedge and her bestest characters are 'the bear', 'the mean lady', and 'the exterminator'... she cracks me up.

ToOdLeS.