
I got lucky today. The pants my girls have been wearing for probably more than a year are 18 month size. Luckily they aren't too rough on pants, only a few pairs are starting to show wear in the knees and they are getting a little short. I'm excited to have some to replace them. I would recommend these to anybody.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
These are definitely a must at our house too. Jayden has no butt at all. He's skinny like his dad, the lucky kid. Old Navy has them in sizes 2T to I think 5T. He really should still be wearing the 18 month size but they're floods on him now... These kids grow up way too fast!
I have the same problem with my kids--and we've found some with the elastic bands at The Children's Place.
I found them at Old Navy, and luckily they have them in the girls sizes, too. Riley needs a 6T for length, and I was worried they'd just fall right off. Whew!
BTW, love your blog!
Post a Comment