We spent Easter weekend in Fountain Green with the family. First we went over to Chavonne's for and egg hunt. Wyatt, Dusty, and Kaylee showing off their baskets full of eggs. They had so much fun hunting for eggs they wanted to do it again.
My mom always made Easter dresses for all 8 of us girls. I always felt so special with my special made dress. I wanted to carry on the tradition, so I made Evelyn and Adia's Easter dresses. My mom helped me a lot. Felicia and Chavonne also wanted to carry on the tradition, we got a group picture with all of them in their dresses.
Kaylee (Felicia's), Adia, Evelyn, and Misty (Chavonne's)
I decided it was time to get an updated family picture. Sunday was such a nice day so we took it on the porch swing.
3 comments:
I love the dresses, they are so cute!
Haha! Zurbert. It's funny that most people actually know what that means. They should make it a word in the dictionary. The girls' dresses turned out soo adorable, and I love Neil's tie:)
I don't know how I missed this post or the one right before it... go figure.
Cute Easter dresses on those sweet little girls.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
Post a Comment