Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Shhh... Don't tell Daddy

I've been thinking I should get a couple of hats for Eve and Adi. But of course, you can't ever by just one, or in my case two.

Evelyn in hat #1

Adia in hat #2

Evelyn in hat #3

Adia in hat #4

I've also had my eye on these leggin's Target has since attending a baby shower a few weeks ago. Aren't they cute!

And pair #2 for Adia.
This is exactly why you should always shop a with a list and get nothing but what is on the list.

Eve in her new outfit.

And Adi in hers

7 comments:

Cami said...

SO cute!!! Looks like you had lots of fun! :)

ShEiLa said...

I won't say a word... to Daddy.

They are adorable little girls.

Also since you liked the leggins or baby legs as Cally calls them go see how to make them yourself... so darling.
[http://cally-cruze.blogspot.com/2009/03/baby-legs-tutorial.html]

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Brandon and Charity said...

It is so fun to have girls. Im sure Daddy will melt when he sees his darling girls.

The Oler Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Oler Family said...

Sheila, I'm so excited you shared that with me! Now I can make all kinds of "baby legs" Thanks so much.

And just for the record, Daddy knows, he was probably the first one to see this post. If I really didn't want him to know I wouldn't have blogged about it.

And girls really are so fun.

Eric and Sara said...

Bubbies!!! Maybe you're old enough that i can call you angelica now. I am so excited that you found me. it is so funny how things work. I've actually spent a lot of time thinking about that May family lately, so i stumbled across chavonnes blog and the rest is history. I have your email, so i'll be sure to write you. I'm at work , so shame on me for being on the internet, but what else would they pay me for? :) Thanks for posting. things are going great for me. Your little girls are beautiful and they look just like you! I love their classic names too! Talk to you soon! Love, Sara

Marci said...

It looks like you had a fun shopping trip. Those hats are so cute!