Monday, April 6, 2009

What a Wonderful Weekend!

This past weekend Neil's dad and youngest brother, Gary were in town for a couple of days, for General Conference. So we got to spend Sunday with them, it was great. Kirk, Neil's other brother was able to travel up to Salt Lake with us. Van and Gary were staying just a few block north of Temple Square. It was such a nice day out we decided to take a walk down to Temple Square and see what there was to see.

Neil, Dad, Adia, Evelyn, Kirk, and Gary all lined up in the Old Tabernacle.

I'd never been in the Old Tabernacle before, it was very cool to see.

Grandpa Van loving the snuggles he got from Adia. Both Eve and Adi got to spend lots of time with Grandpa and Uncle Gary. They've grown a lot since they saw them last, back in November.  It was so great to be able to spend some time with them.

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Your hair sure is cute Angelica.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

I love the picture of you, Neil, and your two little girls in the Tabernacle. You look so pretty!

Matt and Sarah Joseph said...

You look like a guy I used to know. His name was Neil Oler. I worked with him. I wonder whatever became of him?