Monday, September 15, 2008

Just a Little Girl Time Fun


Hailee, Alesha, Janna, and I all decided we need to have one more girls' night of fun. Before Alesha left on her mission to North Carolina, Janna moved away to Arizona, and I had a baby(which later we found out was 2). So we chose our party place (Alesha's basement), gathered the essentials (popcorn, chips& cheese, twizzlers, and 2 or 3 chick flicks) and the fun began. We decided it was probably best to snap a few pictures before the fun began, because there was no telling what we'd look like at the end of the evening.

3 comments:

Will & Janna said...

Oh Gelic how I love you!!! Well we have a blog also it's adventuresinbushmanland.blogspot.com so i'm going to add you and your hubby to my list of friends ok? ok!
Oh yeah...and I have to say that we all look pretty awsome is that picture you've got up there! ;)

Nate and Felicia said...

Hey! How are you holding up? Your blog is cute! I can't wait till you get to post your cute baby girls! Until then I hope you enjoy bedrest:) at least as good as you can.

Hailee and Chet said...

Im doing the same as janna and adding you to mine which is haileeann.blogspot.com I hope your feeling well after the babies they sure are adorable. That night was so much fun I hope we can all get together again when lesh comes home and we can at least go to dinner ya know. Well I will talk to you later love ya.