I just thought I'd post a couple of pictures of the proud parents with their sweet little additions. On the left, Neil holding Evelyn. I wish I had one with him and Adia too, but she was relaxing in the bed at the time. He's such a sweet Daddy to the girls, my favorite is listening to him talk to them. Its so soft, and gentle. On the right, me, Evelyn in front and Adia with the binkie(she loves that binkie). This is actually the first time I got to hold both of them at the same time. It was quite amazing. I dare say it was the first time I actually realized that both of these precious little girls were mine, and that I was their mother.
Lucas football Pictures
2 weeks ago
4 comments:
Angelica, you have a blog! Yay! I am so happy for you and your Neil and your new little baby girls. They are adorable! Check out our blog and stay in touch! www.heizzyfam.blogspot.com
Lara H.
I'm so happy for you guys! I'm glad the whole labor seemed to go ok and everyone is doing good!THose girls are so precious! I remember realizing i was a mommy for the first time...It's such a overwhelming (perfect) feeling! I started balling....haha!! You'll find yourself crying a lot more-at every hallmark card, starving child commercial, and EVERY time you hear a love story--seriously we watched the first office episode last week and jim proposed to pam finally and I got all choked up and ryan was like "are you seriously tearing up over this?" hahaha!!! I hope you feel better! and you guys are in our prayers!
coem visit us on our blog:
miriamandryan.blogspot.com
love you!
Hi Angelica!
I found your blog through Janna's and it is so cute! Your babies are darling!! I am glad they got here fine and that they are doing well. Hope everything is going great.
<3 Julia
GElic this is so amazing they are so cute and so precious u are going to be such a wonderful mom and Neil is going to be a wonderful dad.
Post a Comment