Thursday, April 7, 2011

A new Look for Spring

Adia came bounding up the stairs to show me...


She had given herself a haircut.

Oh help, this stage already?!


It was very much a mullet, and there was nothing I could do to salvage her long locks without her looking like Joe Dirt.

So a bob it is for Adi Lady's new look.

As a side note: it could have been a lot worse. Evelyn's hair would not have been such an easy fix had she decided to cut her's as well.


Note: the cowlick in all it's glory...

Not very conducive to bangs.

- Angelica Oler

2 comments:

Alana said...

I LOVE THESE LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShEiLa said...

I have been waiting to see when Miss Maddy gives herself one of those self haircuts... luckily it hasn't happened yet (knock on wood). I would be tempted to give them both a summer cut... I think short is cute. I am looking for a 'magic' hairbrush for Madison so it won't hurt her when we brush her hair. She is such a wimp.

ToOdLeS.