Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter!

This year for Easter Felicia and Chavonne talked me into making the same skirts for my girls as they were planning to do for their daughters. Easy for them to say, they each have only one daughter... I have three.
(I know, no sympathy from mother)
They turned out so cute and I love them.
They were very time consuming with all those ruffles.
But in all fairness they are probably looking into putting my name as "see also" after the definition of procrastination.

Like I said though, I love them.


The Easter bunny waited til after church and naps to come by with baskets and to hide eggs.


I think the Easter bunny did a great job keeping things toddler appropriate, and went with mostly toys and very little candy.


Uncle Kirk joined us for the festivities. It was so fun to see how excited Eve and Adi got while hunting for Easter eggs.

3 comments:

Michael, Kristen and Jayla said...

You did a great job on thier dresses. They look so adorable!

ShEiLa said...

I love the skirts... I need to make my grand-girls some... actually I want to make the long t-shirt dresses with ruffles like these skirts for summer... I hope I get the time.

Glad you had a great Easter.

ToOdLeS.

Chavonne said...

Yay! I'm glad you posted pics! Good job on all those skirts! They turned out soo cute! Aren't you glad we made up your mind for you?? ;) Can't wait to see you Sunday