Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Videos?

So with my new toy I not only have the means to update my blog whenever I want but I also have the means to record video at any given opportunity. So my questions to what few readers I have are: Do you like the videos?
Do I post to many? Would you prefer more pictures instead of video? Your answers are greatly appreciated.

- Posted from my iPod

5 comments:

Lindsi Morrison said...

I love the videos!! Its fun to watch whats going on and not just see a still-shot!!

Kristin said...

videos are great!

Windy Dawn said...

I love the videos, but I also like the pictures. I typically catch up on blogs when I'm on the bus and my mobile isn't best for videos when I'm out and about... so then I have to wait until I get home. But it's really cute to see them in action. Or to see Neil singing to them. You need to get yourself in the videos occasionally.

The Oler Family said...

I don't know about that Windy. There's a reason I'm always behind the camera. But I'm planning to do a preggers update soon, if I can ever remember to do it.

Windy Dawn said...

This is "The Oler Family" blog, and you are part of that family... that means you have to occasionally appear in a video or two. :)

Looking forward to seeing the pregnant pictures!