
This past weekend I spent Saturday at my parents and Felicia and her kids came and joined us. Almost as if it were on queue after having this specific conversation, we peek in on the kids and Adia and Kaylee are parked in the same chair looking very much like the same kid.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
Videos are great, the only thing with them, is if you ever decide to make a book out of your blog, you won't be able to watch them in the book.
I guess all the kiddos are related... what I think is amazing is how much all of your girls look like you guys when you were little.
I see Daisie in church with her kids and I see the May resemblance... when I look at photos on your blogs I see it too. It takes me back to when all the Mommy's were kids.
ToOdLeS.
ps. its your blog... do what you want... want videos do it... want phots do it... I think blogs are all about what you want to share and how you want to share it.
Post a Comment