As most parents know most 1 year olds are more interested in the box and the wrapping then what came in the box and the wrapping. Well, my kids are no different as the next few photos will clearing show.
Daddy got a package from ThinkGeek.com today. Do we care that the gifts that came in it cost $40 and were a huge hit at the office party? Of course not! We just want the box!
Oh Daddyyyy, I'm in your booox! :D
Evelyn: Oh my gosh, she's gonna do it!
Just as Neil finished his last final for the semester we took off up to Salt Lake to see the lights at Temple Square with our great friends Jason, Ellynn, and Finn.
Eve and Adi loved it! My camera died after just a few snapshots but at least I got a couple cute pictures.
Me and my Meil. I love you babe, you are a wonderful husband, and an amazing father. I love that I get to spend the rest of my eternity with you.
The wagon train. We thought "oh its a week night, it won't be too busy". Wrong, every youth group in the state of Utah was there as well. But we still had loads of fun!
One day we went to the mall and had Eve and Adi pick out a Christmas present for themselves. They loved them. At the same mall just across the way my little sister Erika was trying on wedding dresses. Of course we had to stop.
Here Adi and Eve are admiring Aunt Erika as she tries on dress after dress.
Of course Adi couldn't stand to not be the center of attention for long. So while Erika was in the dressing room, she stole the stange.
Eve and Adi's new favorite thing is... you guessed it, the laundry basket. They've figured out how to get in and out without tipping it over and they thoroughly enjoy it.
I should also to tell you that their toy box is really a laundry basket as well, and for the life of me I can't understand why they would rather sit on their toys instead of pull them out and play with them. Oh well, another mystery of the baby mind.
I hope you've enjoyed my post, I hope I can keeping updating my blog more often. See you soon!
6 comments:
your girlies are so cute, I love seeing your posts so I too hope you can keep em coming! :)
Those little Bubba's are so very cute. I love logging down life's simple pleasures in bloggy-form.
That way photos are included with the story.
YOU really covered alot with this one.
ToOdLeS.
You guys are so cute! Your girls are adorable!! I still don't know how you do it with twins! Supermom!!
They are too adorable. You are having way to much fun.....Tone it down.
Kids are so easy to please. I love how happy they are with the box!!
I have to say that ThinkGeek is also my husbands favorite website....I think it's pretty funny too!!! But it makes me feel less of a weirdo knowing someone else out there knows that website=)
amber
Post a Comment