Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Family Pictures!

Karly Zendejas of Karly Kim Photography is a good friend of Neil's from Washington. We were some of the lucky few to get to be a part of her portfolio. Here are a few photos, it so nice to finally get some updated photos, and especially some I like so much.

Of course because we were having family pictures, Eve and Adi were tough to crack even a slight smile.
Setting them loose on the grass did pull a few smiles from them eventually.
And of course Daddy throwing them in the air always results in a big grin.



I was really quite impressed with Karly, the whole experience was laid back and easy. I guess I've been kinda nervous and dreading getting professional pictures taken, but this was easy and enjoyable. Thanks so much Karly, I love them!

www.karlykim.com

8 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Very Nice!

I love them Angelica... cute little family you have.

ToOdLeS.

Nate and Felicia said...

How fun! They look so big in these pictures! I love them!

Brian and Kristy said...

How cute! I can't believe how much they both look like you. I love that shot of your family.

Cali said...

So cute!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Cute pictures!! It seems like kids always smile when your not taking pictures, but as soon as the camera comes out, they go all serious.

Shayla Finlinson said...

so fun... they are so cute... love the pictures.. I swear that everyone is getting pictures taken right now... we are getting ours on Saturday.... yours turned out really cute though

Miriam said...

Your so pretty!! I love them and the girlies are just adorable too! What a very photogenic fam you have! :)
ps...love the piggies!!

Eric and Sara said...

what a beautiful little family! and it looks like your girls have an identical triplet! their mom! they look just like you! maybe with a hint of your man. my kids are 2months old now. any tips for sleeping or anything? i'm sure by now you're pro!