Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lately

I just thought I do a little miscellaneous post, with pictures from this and that. Below is us at the park with our friends Jason, Ellynn, and their little boy Finn who is just 2 month younger then Eve and Adi.
We had lots of fun, the babies had a blast playing in the grass. Sadly the evening had to be shortened because poor little Finn wasn't feeling well.
Then I mad a trip to Fountain Green this past week, Chavonne brought her little Misty over who is just 2 months older the Eve and Adi. I thought it was pretty cute how the just kinda all met in this corner of the kitchen. It looks like they're having a little pow-wow or something.
And who says a jumperoo can only entertain one baby at a time, not me. It seems they have more fun when another baby has come to join them in their jumperoo fun.

2 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

I agree with the two babies at the jumperoo. I have one and Ethan has so much more fun when his cousin comes to play by him. Your girls are so cute!

ShEiLa said...

Parks and kids are perfect together.

Misty sure is looking all grown up.

Have A Great Day!

ToOdLes.