Friday, May 15, 2009

What Day Is It Again?

So I was on Facebook today and just noticed how many people commented that it was Friday and how exciting that was. When I realized something, I never know what day it is. So when people get all excited about Friday I kinda laugh to myself, shrug, and think "I always think its Friday, in fact I thought yesterday was Friday". Now I'm sure if it was important for me to know what day it was I'd keep track. The only thing that really breaks up my days are Sundays -church, and every other Wednesday and Saturday- Neil has work off. So for the most part I am completely clueless to the day of the week and the date.

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

When you don't have a job that depends on the date... crazy but true... it doesn't matter.

ToOdLeS.

Andrea said...

Dustin and I were both commenting last night that it felt like Sunday... And every other day of the week is Saturday, I think. :)

Hailee and Chet said...

We need to get together sometime and have lunch or something the girls are getting so big and ive only seen them a couple of times :(

The Powells said...

LOL... its the life of a stay at home mom. I never know what day it is either. and when Sunday does roll around, I'm usually surprised by the fact that I didn't prepare for it in any way.