Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there, sorry its late.
Sunday is always a rough day for us because church happens to be right in the middle of nap time for these little dollies. So they snooze on and off during church, but are usually pretty grumpy by the end of it all. So we try to put them down for naps right after church which is usually a process cause they've had a million cat naps already and don't want to go to sleep. So Neil got out his acoustic guitar and just stated playing little songs for them to keep them happy. They enjoyed it very much and eventually fell asleep. So watching them smile at Neil while he played and sang was probably my favorite part of Mother's Day. It was so sweet.
4 comments:
Most people turn on a cd... for their listening pleasure. You just 'turn on' Neil. ;) pun intended.
Eve .n. Adi's little skirts are so cute. These two are so darling.
Do people always say that they look like you? Cause I think they do.
ToOdLeS.
oh the day you left a comment for Yvette about Tod??? I had to text her at work and ask her... who is Tod. She reminded me of the whole 'Tod & Copper' thing. I had forgotten. Ü You two silly girls.
ToOdLeS.
aww how sweet! I love their skirts too! Girls are sooo fun! And by the way, I think I wish I had a Neil at my house to get Milly to go to sleep sometimes!!! :)
love the skirts... your girls are so so cute... your blog is so cute..
Post a Comment