So yes, I know Thanksgiving was a while ago but I'm still going to blog about it. Neil's family finally got the opportunity to meet Evelyn and Adia. It was so wonderful to spent so much time with them. So this is Aunty Christy(I gave her that nickname) enjoying being an aunt.
And of course no family function would be complete without a haircut night. Both Kirk and Gary got major haircuts. You should have seen how much hair I swept up off the floor.
Grandma Oler feeding Adia. I told her I expected her to be over all day of everyday that she was down so she can get in as much "grandma" time as she possibly could.
Grandpa Oler feeding Evelyn. It was so fun to watch them both enjoy being with the girls. I was so happy they were able to spend so much time down here.
Grandpa holding both of his granddaughters. He got in a lot of practice.
Obviously we also did Thanksgiving dinner which was held at my parents house but, of course I forgot my camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment