Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Between The Holidays

So these are all pictures of stuff that happened after Thanksgiving and before Christmas. If you hadn't already noticed I spend a lot(that's putting it lightly) of time at my sister Charity's house. She so awesome about letting come over and just hang out. In fact she has a pack 'n' play set up in her front room just for Eve and Adi cause we visit that often. Anyway just after Thanksgiving I got strep, which luckily can almost never get passed on to infants. I got on antibiotics and spend most of my time sleeping on Charity's couch. Cause the last thing she needs besides having a husband and 3 kids of her own is to take care of my kids as well. But I am so grateful for her and all she does to help me.

Felicia spent some time at Charity's as well. Nate has been busy. Sydnie and Kaylee sure had a good time playing together. Enjoying the reindeer that is just the right size to ride on. 

Felicia went with me to take Eve and Adi to get their first set of RSV shots.
Sydnie strapped in between Evelyn and Adia. She was holding on to both the car seats at first but by the time I had my camera ready she had let go of one.
My little ladies lounging on the couch.
Daddy studying for finals while having a little daddy daughter time as well.

No comments: