We finally got our swing! We've had the bouncey seat for a while now, but what good is one bouncey seat when you have two babies. Neil put the swing up last night and it hasn't had a rest since. I am so super excited because now my girls can actually spend time in a room other then the bedroom in something other then the bassinet.

I just got finished giving Adia and Evelyn their baths, and man do they love them. I think it is too cute to see how the like to just relax in the water. Adia likes to kick her legs like she's trying to swim, while Evelyn like to suck on the blanket she's wrapped in. They teach you at the NICU to wrap you infant in light blanket while bathing them to keep in body heat, and to control flailing arms and legs. I think it also helps them feel more safe as well cause I have yet to bathe a screaming baby (
knock on wood).
3 comments:
They look so big! I can't believe it, I wish I could have come visited. It makes me mad that they are almost 2 months and I have only seen them once. I can't wait to see you guys again. I hope you are adjusting well!
They are so cute! You are such a cute mom!! Isn't it so special? The bath and play-time. You get double! I'm probably coming up Mon. or Tues. Love you!
Your girls are adorable! I can't believe you have twins!! I had such a hard time with 1! Way to go! you look like your handling it SO well! Congratulations on the babies!!
Post a Comment