Monday, November 17, 2008

Sister Kisses

So Adia does this nearly every time we have them sitting or laying next to each other. Yes, it looks like Adia is giving Evelyn a kiss on the head. But in truth, she lost her binky and is looking for a replacement... the closest available thing... her sister's head. When this first started happening, Evelyn would quickly let us know that she would not be a replacement binky for her sister by fussing. But as it inevitably continues to occur she has become more patient with the experience. And I like to tell myself and her every time it happens that Adia just enjoys giving her kisses. I just hope I don't come in one day to find a hickey on the side of dear Evelyn's head.

6 comments:

Britni said...

i love that they are cuddling too lol in the same little carrier or whatever they are in....sisters must learn to share as you well know ;)

The Oler Family said...

its true, I have made them share and take turns. Its fun because they're small enough that they can both sit in the bouncey seat or boppy.

Lara said...

This picture is adorable! How precious! Your girls are too cute!

Lanette Sanders said...

I LOVE this!!!

Nate and Felicia said...

Adorable!

Marci said...

it just made my day to read this