
Chavonne and Misty came up today and visited with me and the girls. It was really fun to see all of their reactions to seeing each other. Chavonne said she hears from people that Misty is a little baby, now granted she is a couple months older then Adia and Evelyn, but it was still crazy to see the size difference between them. It was wonderful to spend a few hours with Chavonne chatting and laughing, I really enjoyed it. It's been quite an adjustment since having the girls, I was used to seeing them at least a couple times a month, so it was quite a treat to get to spend some time with her again. I'm so grateful for my sisters and the constant support and encouragement they give.
2 comments:
oh my they are all three so cute together. The pictures of all the babies are always the best I think. LOVE U GUYS
Oh my gosh those binkies Adia and Evelyn have look humungous in their mouths, but they are the same size of misty's I'm sure. Crazy. I can't wait to get better so I can come see you. Are you going to go to sydnie's birthday?
Post a Comment