Today was my official due date. So I decided to put a slide slow together of them. Its hard to believe that my little girls are nearly 2 months old, and should just be arriving. I'm amazed at how much they've grown in just 7 weeks. I've come to realize that, even though I wouldn't do it again, having them spend time in the NICU has helped me learn to appreciate and absorb all the time I can with them. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful little miracles in my life. I love being able to spend my days just enjoying them. I love my little sweeties so much. They are such little troopers and they've come a long way.
Lucas football Pictures
2 weeks ago



2 comments:
I know it was yesterday but Happy Full Term Day! I bet it feels good. Let me know if u need anything. Love you Chee
congrats gelic, they sure have come a long way! It was fun to come see you and hang out sat and sun. Love you!
Post a Comment