Sunday, October 5, 2008

Update About Adia and Evelyn

I just wanted to update everyone on Evelyn and Adia. They're doing awesome! I still get nurses that tell me how surprised they are that they're doing so well, and progressing so quickly, especially for how small they are. The picture above  is probably one of my favorites so far.
Daddy and his girls. This is Neil's first time getting hold both of his daughters at the same time. He was a little nervous at first but he got the hang of it. They got their IVs removed just a few days ago so its a little less tricky holding them, one less tube to worry about. Once the IVs are taken out its easier to keep track of how much they are getting from nursing.
Me and my girls. Just yesterday they were moved into Nursery B. Which is where they move the babies that are doing well, and only have to work on their feeding and weight gain. We are so excited because most babies after this point, once they get that down, get to go home. We love our little angels and ache to have them home with us. They are such little troopers and its been so fun to begin to see their little personalities begin to show.

6 comments:

Hailee and Chet said...

Gelic I am so excited to hear about how well the girls are doing. I love to see the cute pictures and hear from you how they are. I cant wait to see them.
U are a natural. Im amazed too at how well they are doing:)

Lara said...

Angelica, I hope those precious girls get to come home soon! They are adorable! Good luck!

Lindsi Morrison said...

AWW! Im so happy for you! They are beautiful and I love their names!! You are going to be a wonderful mommy!!

Cami said...

So cute! That's awesome they are doing so well!

Nate and Felicia said...

Those pictures are adorable every one of them. You look so beautiful as a mom and neil looks so happy! The one of both of them together is so precious. I can't wait till you get to take them home. I am so glad they are doing so well. How is the nursing coming along?

Brittany said...

Gelic! They are so beautiful! and tiny! I can't wait to come over and hold them....I keep those little angels in my prayers...Love you guys! Love Britt, Rob and Bella