Grandma and Grandpa May decided yesterday that it was time again to drive up and visit us. They were way excited when I told them they could hold Evelyn and Adia if they wanted to. Above Mom is holding Evelyn, below Dad has Adia. Shortly after snapping these photos Dad announced it was time to switch. It was great to spend time with them, and we are so grateful for the love, support, and encouragement they give.
Lucas football Pictures
2 weeks ago
5 comments:
Angelica and Neil, your little girls are so precious and adorable. I am so excited to hear that they are doing so well. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. You both are going to be great parents. We love you!
wow. you can really tell how small they are when someone is holding them
I can hardly wait to be able to see them and hold them too!!
I'm counting the days!!
We love you both and we're glad that things are going better and better all the time!
They are so tiny! I am so glad for you that they are doing so well. Mom said that you have some pretty good nurses, that makes me happy!
Hi Neil and Angelica! I saw your blog on Angelica's facebook and thought I'd check it out!
Congratulations on your girls! They are beautiful!
Post a Comment