What a wonderful weekend!! Evelyn and Adia finally got to come home with us Saturday night. We are so excited. Its been quite the experience having them at the NICU, we are so happy they are home with us now. Above is a picture of them, Evelyn on the right Adia on the left, in their car seats before we left the hospital. They look so tiny compared to those giant car seats.
Playing with Daddy their first night home. They seems quite excited to be home too. Evelyn is still on a little bit of oxygen, but should only have it for about a month. Both Adia and Evelyn, are on monitors, which have an alarm that goes off if a heart rate gets to high or low, or they don't breath for more then 20 seconds. It also helps Neil and I breath a little easier.
Bundled up together. I think it is the sweetest thing to see how they always like to be facing each other. I love having them home! I love finally feeling like a family, and finally feeling like I can be a real mother. Although I do seem to worry more, but I've been told that that never goes away as a mom. I'm so proud of my little girls!
11 comments:
Congrats on the girls coming home! I remember how the NICU thing goes, and its always so much better when they get to come home! You will be great with them there!
That is SO AWESOME!!! Congratulations! :) I'm so happy for you! :)
Congrats on bringing them home finally! It is nice to have your little ones there with you. Good luck over the course of the next few weeks. Being a new Mommy is a wonderful expirience!
I am so happy to see pics of them at home! I bet you are so glad to have them finally home.
Angelica! They are so tiny and cute....I can't wait to see them in person! please let me know if you need some company...bella is with grandma every monday all day and tuesday with tyler...so I'm free and willing to hold one of those tiny angels! I'm serious....I need to feed my baby craving and I'm sure your over whelmed! I love you guys!
congrats guys! I'm so happy that the NICU is over for you, I can't imagine what that must have been like. They are so cute and tiny! Love it while it lasts... they'll be big two year olds trying to boss you around before you know it!
Evelyn looks like she's smiling. I have to come and see you and the babies soon. Love you lots. Isn't motherhood the best!
I know that why I love that picture so much! And yes, I pretty sure motherhood is the best thing in the world.
SO, I just found out from Neil you had a blog so I had to write you. I want twins now! Your babies are beautiful. Congratulations!
Congratulations of bringing the girls home! They are so cute!
Hey congrats on bringing the babies home that is so exciting. Im glad they were able to come home.
Post a Comment