Monday, October 27, 2008

An Awesome Technique

Today I decided I needed to run some errands, so I left Daddy with Evelyn and Adia. When I came home this was what I found. Quite smart if you ask me. Normally we just feed one at a time if there's only one set of hands, and most of the time one stays asleep longer then the other. But apparently both of them were hungry and awake, so Daddy being the smart guy that he is worked it out so they could both eat at the same time. I loved it, it was really cute.

6 comments:

Hailee and Chet said...

Neil is such a clever feller :) your girls are so cute and I am so happy they are home with you now. Let me know when I can come visit :) Love you bunches..

Nate and Felicia said...

Awww that is so cute!

J and Heather said...

That is very smart. They are the two cutest little girls. You are very blessed to have them. oh and good luck, let me know how calm you house hold is going to be in the coming years. haha. You know I am just having fun with ya. OH and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!1

Alexander and Dea Kelley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lanette Sanders said...

Are you kidding me?? So adorable! You guys make me want to have twins!!!!

Britni said...

i love daddy daughter pictures!