Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Some Silly Girl Stuff

Here's a few photos and videos from my phone. We love these girls and have so much fun with them!

They love their baby sister. I was reading through some tough experiences of other parents trying to help their first child get used to not being the only kid in the family once a new sibling arrived, and I felt lucky to be able to say I hardly see anything like that with our girls. Phew.

YouTube Video


This has been a new thing as of the past week: sneaking some late night cartoons on dad's iPad. It's cute, but I won't let them know that. ;)

YouTube Video


Lily is eating big kid food now with the rest of us, and she's particularly good at blowing on her food.

YouTube Video


Even though Angelica is much better at it, I still enjoy that my little girls humor me and my hair skills. :)

YouTube Video


- Neil

2 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

What cute girls you have. I couldn't stop laughing at the video of them watching cartoons secretly under their blanket. So funny!!

ShEiLa said...

Cute videos... even cuter girls.

My favorite... busted!

ToOdLeS.