Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cardboard in Excess

We seem to have a lot of boxes around our house... like a ridiculous amount of boxes and cardboard.

At least once a week something Neil has ordered arrives on our doorstep... Okay maybe not that often but sometimes it is that often.

So I decided to make use of all this cardboard.

A castle for my ladies





Complete with working (at least for now) drawbridge.


It's a hit!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Oh what fun!!! What a good Mommy you are Miss Angelica... I bet your girls love you!

ToOdLeS.

Kira Dee said...

Holy Smokes!! That is AWESOME! I am impressed with your castle building skills. Mine would have been a single box with a whole cut out for a door. Yours is much better ;)

Brian and Kristy said...

Um, that is adorable! You are such a fun, creative mommy. :)

Carly said...

Just found your blog. The castle is so darling. We miss you guys!

Camille Spence said...

You are the cutest mom ever. I want to be like you when I grow up!!!

Lanette Sanders said...

What? Are you kidding me? That is amazing!

Alana said...

You are so dang cute! What a fun thing