Monday, July 18, 2011

Magic Golden Flower?

The Day Lilies outside our dining room window have started to bloom.

Below is the first to completely bloom. Eve and Adi stand and stare saying "it's the Tangled flower mom" or "we need to sing that Tangled song mom"

It took me a second to realize they weren't just pretending they had the "Tangled flower" but that to them the Magic Golden Flower from Tangled was growing in our flower bed.


Looks like a pretty good match to me girls!


Everyday is such a blessing and an adventure with my girls.
- Angelica Oler

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So, so cute! And I LOVE day lillies! I hope you went and sang the song to them. ;)

ShEiLa said...

When are you locking those 3 pretty little girls of yours with gold tresses in the tower? ;)

I think it's a match. Magic for sure.

ToOdLeS.