Sunday, March 27, 2011

Liliana Oler

My beautiful Lily lady made her way(in the fast lane) into this world March 18, 2011 at 11:11am. Weighing 7lbs 2oz and 18in long.


I'll do my best to hop back on the blogging wagon soon and share more about this amazing little angel and her birth story.

- Angelica Oler

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are wishing you all the best! Can't wait until she is home with you! Hang in there!

cms said...

Congratulations! We wish you and your sweet family all the happiness and joy a new little one can bring. Hopefully, we will get to see you guys sometime soon!
Love ya lots-Aunt Colleen

Anonymous said...

Yay! We are so happy for your new little addition to be here. She looks so tiny! Hope that things are going well!

ShEiLa said...

Congrats!

It sounds like the little Miss Liliana has a story... wearing oxygen and all. I hope all is well.

ToOdLeS.

Alana said...

i love her already

Michael, Kristen and Jayla said...

Hey it looks like you visited the NICU again. You guys really need to stop doing that. I'm just sad that I wasn't there to take care of you guys and your little one. Good luck.

Chase and Megan Whittaker said...

Congrats Angelica and Neil!! What precious girls you have! Sounds like the new one is home now. Hope all is well! Love you!