Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lots and Lots of Fun with Daddy

Neil is such a great Dad, he tries so hard to make time to spend with his girls, and he never ceases to bring about a good laugh while he's at it.
Gangsta Babies? Yes, while I know those tights belong on their legs, I can't quite control where Daddy decides to put them 
Some quality snuggle time with Evelyn. Neil and I both agree that sleepless nights are well made up for when they are fully content to snuggle while you catch up on some lost sleep.
While Daddy writes a paper, Adia and Evelyn offer as much constructive criticism as he can take... more like offer a fair distraction from his video game.
Custom made Adia? While I feel fairly positive that Adia was indeed custom made, I'm also fairly certain she did NOT come in a guitar case.
Like I said Neil is a wonderful Dad. He never ceases to amaze me with his patience and diligence in keeping up with school and work while being an awesome dad as well. I feel so blesses to have this beautiful little family.

5 comments:

Cami said...

Such cute pics! They are adorable! :)

ShEiLa said...

Your itty-bitty giRLs
are adorable Angelica.

I guess you'll be sending them back cause its plain to see that you are having no fun. ;)

Keep it up!
Enjoy life!!

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Marci said...

Leave it to Neil to dress them upside down. Ha Ha. Adia and Evelin are getting big.

Nate and Felicia said...

I was just looking at your blog again, that picture with neil on the computer and the two girls, Adia is doing the same thing with her hand as Neil, its cute!

Sonya Duke said...

I agree Angelica...Neil does look like a wonderful daddy! You are lucky to have him...but he is lucky to have you too! Love ya.