Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Do I Know You?"


Evelyn and Adia are starting to recognize each other a lot more now. I love it when I put one on her belly and the other on her back and they sit and stare at one another. I think it is so cute! Sometimes when one is crying, the other will start yelling, not crying, yelling. As if to say "Hello, nobody is listening!" I just love it!

4 comments:

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Your little girls are so dang cute! I love it. Brandon and I just created a blog. brandonandamandabrady.blogspot.com

di said...

Hey Angelica!
I took you up on your invitation and came to have a look! What a great blog! Your baby girls are delicious!! One of them looks just like you! Keith and Ashlie's little Vance is the same age. he was born Sept 23. We love spending time with him and just soaking up his kisses.

The Oler Family said...

Wow, so they are the same age, they were born Sept. 23 too. They are quite delicious, I can help but nibble on their little cheeks all day. Needless to say I get nothing done.

Miriam said...

you really have some pretty little girls!! I love them, and I love that they yell at eachother...hahah its already begun...sisterhood!!!! Hope your doing good!